It wasn’t long ago when I finished building my first iteration of my Home Server. I continued tweaking it for the following weeks. This is a long overdue post on the changes that I’ve made to the server.
These days, everyone has been getting a tremendous amount of home time because of the coronavirus. I am no different. While others are complaining about home prison, I think this is the perfect time to reprioritize some of the house choirs that I’ve been putting off for a long time.
I recently submitted a simple app to Google Play, hoping to get a taste of the app submission process. I was expecting the process to be a bit painful, and I ended up getting suspended.
With the need for a cafe app established, it’s time to build one.