I have been active in the blockchain space since 2019. I enjoy contributing to Defi and Web3 projects to their source repos and communities, while also participating in hackathons to learn about new projects. I have an interest in encryption and how to apply it to protect privacy and make blockchain a reality.
I first got involved with cryptocurrency back in 2017 when I worked at a quantitative trading firm for digital assets. Prior to that, I worked in investment banks and my last position in the traditional finance space was the Lead Quantitative Developer and CTO of a quantitative hedge fund. I studied computer engineering in university and hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and the Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM) qualifications.
I’m spending my time on:
- Axiom Open Source Program
- ZKP Hackathon by Berkeley RDI
- Proofs, Arguments, and Zero-Knowledge by Justin Thaler
- ZKP MOOC - Spring 2023
- ZK White Board Study Group by ZKHack
- Rust Cryptography Engineering Study Group by Uncloak
- zkVote, anonymous voting using Semaphore + Polygon ID
- KERNEL Fellow (KB2), Gitcoin ConsenSys
- Dual Winner of Arbitrum award & Optimism award ETHGlobal Scaling Ethereum Hackathon
- 1st Place, Techstars Global Startup Weekend Artificial Intelligence
- Best User Experience Award, Startup Weekend